Great Apartment Amenities for Students, Faculty & Staff
Located just one mile away from Delaware County Community College, our apartment community provides faculty, students and staff with a comfortable environment, first-rate amenities, and a quick commute (approximately less than five minutes by car, 15 minutes by bus or 20-minutes by bicycle) to work or class!
All the Features on Your Apartment Checklist
Available in one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans, our luxury apartment community offers a selection of popular amenities that are perfect for DCCC students, faculty, and staff alike, including:
- In-Unit Washer and Dryer
- Outdoor Lounge Area with
- Fire Pits and Grilling Stations
- Luxurious Pool with Sundeck
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Community Business Resource Center for Remote Work/Learning
- Generous Pet Policy: up to two dogs or cats per apartment (certain restrictions apply)
- Close proximity to the Media Train Station and major roadways such as PA-252, PA-3 U.S. Route 1, I-476, I-95, and U.S. Route 202.
Conveniently Located Near Other Local College Campuses
The Station at Newtown Square apartments are not only located near DCCC, they are also conveniently located near some of the area’s other popular colleges and universities:
- Swarthmore College is a little over 6 miles away, so it’s a quick 15-minute car ride or an easy commute via the SEPTA Elwyn/Media Line via nearby Media Train Station
- Cabrini University in nearby Radnor, PA is less than 20 minutes away via PA-252 North
- Haverford College and West Chester University are both just a 20-minute car ride away
As you can see our apartments near Delaware County Community College are the comfortable, quiet, and convenient choice for students, faculty, and staff!
Contact our leasing office today to reserve your new apartment before the next semester starts!
About Delaware County Community College
Founded in 1967, Delaware County Community College (DCCC) offers area students of all ages 53 associate degree programs and 43 certificate programs. In addition to its academic programs, DCCC also serves as the municipal police academy for both Delaware County and Chester County.
Located in Media, PA, DCCC’s main campus consists of four main buildings: Founders Hall (administration offices and cafeteria), the Academic Building (classrooms, library, faculty offices, student activities center, counseling center and auditorium) the STEM Center (additional classrooms, a fitness center, computer lounge and café) and the Jerome S. Parker Advanced Technology Center (classrooms and laboratories for technical-based courses and programs).
In addition to its four buildings, the main campus also features a student-run radio station, basketball courts, tennis courts, soccer fields and baseball fields.
While its main campus is located just one mile from the Station at Newtown Square, DCCC also has satellite campuses in two nearby Delaware County locations (Folcroft and Upper Darby) as well as multiple campuses in neighboring Chester County communities.