Apartment Homes Designed for Your Lifestyle
Searching for the right apartment can be tricky. There are lots of things you need to know before you sign the lease. Can you afford the monthly rent? Is it close to work or school? Is there nearby shopping and entertainment? And those are just a few of the things you have to consider before you make a final decision.
When you’re a pet owner, finding the right apartment may be even more challenging. First, you have to find an apartment that accepts pets. Then you not only have to determine if the apartment is not only right for you, but your pet as a well. After all, your furry roommate needs to be happy in their new home, too.
We understand the importance of pet ownership. That’s why our pet-friendly apartments in Newtown Square offer everything you and your pet need: a great location, comfortable floor plans, popular amenities, and terrific community features!
Pet Policy at The Station at Newtown Square Apartments
At the Station at Newtown Square, we want all of our residents to enjoy every minute of the resort-style living that our apartments offer. To ensure every in our community can enjoy themselves to the fullest, we have established the following pet policy:
- Dogs, Cats and Fish Welcome
- Maximum Two Pets Per Apartment
- Affordable Fees: $500 One-Time Non-Refundable Fee; $35 Monthly Pet Rent Fee
- Weight Limit for Pets: No More Than 65 lbs
- No Breed Restrictions for Cats
- Breed Restrictions for Dogs: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chow Chows, Dobermans, Presa Canario, German Shepherds, Huskies, Malamutes, Great Danes, Mastiffs, St. Bernards, Akitas, Staffordshire Terriers, American Bulldog, Karelian Bear Dog, and any hybrid or mixed breed of one of these restricted breeds
- Fish Policy: No Tanks or Aquariums Over 10 Gallons
Please Note: Exotic and/or Poisonous Animals are strictly prohibited in apartments and/or on the premises. Such animals include, but are not limited to: Tarantulas, Piranhas, Reptiles (Snakes, Iguanas), Rabbits, Ferrets, Racoons, Squirrels, Skunks, and Birds (Parrots, Cockatiels, Macaws).</p>
Amenities & Accommodations You & Your Pets
In the interest of you and your pet’s comfort and convenience, we have put a great deal of thought and consideration into our apartment amenities and community features.
- Multiple Floor Plans: 1-, 2-, and 3-Bedroom Apartments Available
- ¼ Acre Dog Walk
- Outdoor Lounge Area with Fire Pits and Grilling Stations
- Luxurious Pool with Large Sundeck and Comfortable Lounge Chairs
- On-Site Fitness Center with 24/7 Access, Yoga Studio and Group Fitness/Wellness Class Options
- Community Business Resource Center for Remote Work, Includes High-Speed Wi-Fi, Conference Room, Flex Workspace, Printer Services, and On-Site Business Services Team
- Complimentary Pet Treats and “Yappy Hours” Pet-Owner Community Events
Convenient Location in Delaware County, PA
One of the most popular communities in Delaware County, Newtown Square is an ideal location for professionals and students who commute to Philadelphia, the Main Line area, Chester County and Montgomery County.
Plus, our pet-friendly apartments in Newtown Square are conveniently located near plenty of dog-friendly restaurants and cafes, local pet supply centers, pet apparel stores, dog groomers, and first-rate veterinarians.
As you can see, there are plenty of great reasons for you and your pet to enjoy your new life at the Station at Newtown Square.
Contact our leasing office today to speak with one of our specialists about our available pet-friendly apartment options!